Shipping & Delivery Policy
Shipping Charges and Taxes
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, weight, volume, and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges, including the COD charge (if applicable) are shown at the time of checkout. You will be able to see all these charges before confirming the order.
- Our prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Any local incidental taxes, such as octroi, cess etc., applicable at the point of delivery will be collected by the courier company at the time of delivery.
Goods will have to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to accept delivery of your package, please ensure that an alternative person i.e. family member, colleague, neighbour etc. is there to sign for it. We take no responsibility for packages signed for by an alternative person.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are usually dispatched within 3 working days of order confirmation and payment, provided we have stock of the items ordered. Most orders are delivered within 7 to 8 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if I the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think you have received the product in a bad condition, or the package has been tampered with or damaged before delivery, we will replace it for you provided the following steps are followed:
- Please check the package you receive for any damage in front of the delivery personnel.
- If there is any damage to the package/any product, please refuse to accept delivery of the package, and send us a photograph of the damage, in the packaging we sent, within 48hrs of delivery.
- Please call us at +919945546610 or email us at email@example.com, mentioning your Order ID.
Please note, we are not responsible for any damage to the products caused after delivery.
All claims for shortages must be reported to customer service within 48hrs of delivery.